Add a Volunteer
If you have regular volunteers helping in your toy library, you can give them limited access to the admin website with their own login details. Before you add volunteers you need to make sure you have the Volunteer Access set up properly.
Once this is done, to add a volunteer go to Setup -> Add Volunteers.
Only admin can add volunteers.
Any volunteers already added will be listed in the Volunteer’s List (see below).
To Edit a Volunteer, click the pink Edit button. For further information follow the link.
To add a new volunteer, you must make sure you fill in the fields with a red *.
- Username: without any space or special characters. This must be unique, no two volunteers (this includes the administrators as well) can have the same username
- Password: minimum of 12 and maximum of 32 characters using at least 1 number, 1 capital letter, and 1 special character, with no spaces. Passwords must be unique, no two volunteers (this includes the administrators as well) can have the same password
- Confirm password: this is a newly added feature
- Email: this address must be unique, it cannot be the same as any other administrator or volunteer
- Mobile number, you can use spaces here
- Full Name: you can use spaces here
If you have not followed the requirements for each field, a pop-up box will appear letting you know what needs to be changed along with a red cross.
Alternatively, if you have met the requirements you will see a message along with a green tick
Once all fields have been completed, click Create. Their name will now be added to the Volunteer’s List.
A Success message will also appear.