Editing a Company’s Detail page
Every company’s details within MiBaseNZ can be edited or updated on their own Editing Company page. You can also renew their membership on this page as well.
There are two ways to access the Editing Company page:
- When a new company has been added, in the second menu next to the Members List button, the company’s id number will appear, clicking that will take you to their details page
On the company’s detail page there is a pink Edit button. Clicking this will take you to the Editing Company page
- With a company already in the system, go to Member -> Company, find the company you are wanting to edit in the Company List and click the purple Edit button alongside it
You will see all the areas that have been filled out. The only information that is mandatory for this page is the fields with the red asterisk (*) next to it. The rest is up to the company to disclose if they wish.
Your toy library will probably require much more information than that so it is up to you to ask for this information from your companies when they sign up.
This page lists exactly the same fields as the Add a New Company page. Follow the link for more detailed information for each field.
The only difference between the pages, however, is the Renew Member button and the five fields under Other info outlined below.
- Renew Member button: clicking this button will renew the company’s membership. Follow this link, Renewing a Company’s Membership, for further information
- Date Renewed: the most recent date the membership has been renewed. This date will be the same as the date joined if it is a new company
- Date Expired: the date the membership expires
- Last Update: the last date and time the company’s details had been edited
- Username/Password: the company’s login details for the Member Website. It is best to not change either the username as it is quite specific to the member or the password for privacy reasons.