How Can We Help?
The purpose of using an alert for a member is to send a specific message or reminder to that member or to alert admin. Member alerts can only be added on the Loan page or the Editing Member page.
The member will be able to see their alert on the Member Website when they log in. It will appear on the Home page in a red box.
Admin can see the alert on the Loan page and the Member Detail page.
Member Alerts once added will also automatically be added to a list on MiBaseNZ’s Member Alert page.
To access this list go to Member -> Alert
From here you can check, edit and delete any information on the list.
- MemID: the member’s individual id. If you click the box you will be taken to the member’s detail page
- MemberName: self-explanatory
- Membership: self-explanatory
- Status: the status of the member’s membership
- AlertDetails: the information that will appear in the red alert box on both websites
- Delete: if this alert is no longer required you can just click the orange Delete button. The page will automatically update removing the alert. The alert will also be removed from the member’s detail page on both websites as well as on the Editing Member page
- Edit: if this alert needs to be edited in some way click the pink Edit button and you will be taken to the Editing Member page where you can make the changes. Remember to click Save
To sort or filter the list, click the arrows next to the heading you want to sort or filter the list by or type in the search boxes underneath the headings.
You can also download the list to PDF and/or Excel by clicking the Export to PDF or Export to Excel buttons. This will export the full list, not a filtered list. If you want to download a filtered list, export to excel and sort or filter through there.