How Can We Help?
If you are reading this page it is because you have decided to Activate the slideshow on your home page of your MiBaseNZ’s Public Website and you would like to know how to add the images.
By adding a slideshow to the home page it will help to improve visibility as well as improve the design.
See our Demo Website https://demo.mibase.co.nz for an example.
To add an image to the slideshow, go to Setup -> Upload Files.
- Choose the file: click the ‘Choose File’ button, select the image/file from your device that you want to upload
You MUST upload files without any space or any type of brackets in the file name, for example:
– Correct: slideshow_demo.jpg.
– Incorrect: slideshow demo.jpg
Try to restrict the width of the image to 500px as these images can be used on the sponsor page as well
- Description: write a short description of the image
- Access to File: select public so that the image has permission to be on the Public Website
- Category: select slideshow, by selecting this it will automatically upload the file to the slideshow on the home page
Note: do not have more than 10 images in your slideshow.