Members List – Second Menu
MiBaseNZ has created the Members List page for you to see all your active members and their details such as account balance and their duty situation if they are a duty member.
This list does not include the expired members, even though they are also deemed active. To see this list go to Members Expired page. If you would like to see a list of all your Not Active Members, follow this link.
MiBaseNZ’s Members List page is easily located in the second menu bar allowing you quick access to the list.
The total number of members and the total number of children are displayed in the top right corner above the table.
At the top of the page, you can see two search boxes. The first is a dropdown menu where you can filter the list by membership type. The second box, you can use to type in a name for example for a more specific search. Click the blue Show All button for the full list to appear again.
You can also sort or filter the list by clicking the arrows next to the heading you want to sort or filter the list by or just type in the search boxes underneath the headings.
So, looking at the above list, you can see the following information for each member:
- id: the member’s id number.
- FullName: the member’s full name
- SecondContact: the full name of the second contact
- Status: all these members’ statuses will be Active however if you need to change a member’s status to locked or resigned you can select either option from the dropdown menu.
- Expire: the date the membership expires. If the date is blue, it means the membership will expire in a month or less
- Email address
- Mobile/Phone numbers
- MemberType: membership type
- Balance: this is the member’s account balance. If it is red, it means the member is owing money
- RosterDue: this lists the number of duties the member is owing. If the number is red, the member owes duties. If the number is negative, the member has completed more duties than expected
To view the member’s full list of details, click on the blue “View” button.
To edit or update the member’s details, click on the pink “Edit” button.
To download the list to PDF and/or Excel, either click the Export to PDF or Export to Excel buttons. This will export the full list, not a filtered list. If you want to download a filtered list, export to excel and sort or filter through there.
You can also access the Members List via the homepage.