How Can We Help?
MiBaseNZ’s Toys List page allows you to view all your toy library’s active toys. This also includes the toys that have the status Processing (although not active in the Member and Public Website, it is in the admin website). This list/page also displays a range of information about each toy as well as the ability to quickly view the image of each toy.
Please note Toys List does not show the not active toys, toys that are lost, damaged, sold or withdrawn. To see this list go to the Not Active toys page.
MiBaseNZ’s Toys List page is easily located in the second menu bar allowing you quick access to the list.
The total number of active toys is displayed in the top right corner above the table.
Looking at the list you can see the following information for each toy:
- id: the toy’s individual id. If the box is blue, an image has been added for the toy. A white box means no image. If you hover your mouse over the box the image will appear. Click on the image box and it will take you to the toy’s detail page
- Cat: the toy category the toy has been saved under. If you would like to Add a new toy category, follow this link
- SubCat: if your library is using sub-categories it will be listed here. If not it will be blank. For further information on how to Add new sub-categories, follow this link
- ToyName: name of the toy
- Loc: location of the toy within the toy library. To Add a new location, follow this link
- Rent: toy hire fee for the toy
- Status: the status of the toy whether it is in the library, on loan (highlighted green) or processing (highlighted red)
- Borrower: the name of the member the toy is loaned to
- Available From: the date the toy is due back
- Manufacturer: name of the manufacturer of the toy, who made the toy
- AgeRange: the age range the toy is suitable for. To Add a new age range, follow this link
- Pieces: the number of pieces in the toy
To edit or update the toy’s details, click on the blue Edit button.
To view the toy’s details page, click on the yellow View button.
To sort or filter the list, click the arrows next to the heading you want to sort or filter the list by or type in the search boxes underneath the headings.
You can also download the list to PDF and/or Excel by clicking the Export to PDF or Export to Excel buttons. This will export the full list, not a filtered list. If you want to download a filtered list, export to excel and sort or filter through there.
For a more comprehensive toy list which includes every detail listed in the toy’s details page, such as description, contents list, warnings if any, click on Export all Toys to Excel.
You can decide how many rows you wish to see on the screen by using the pagination at the bottom of the list.